Afryer.eu collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- You sign up for our services;
- You request assistance from our customer support team;
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
- You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you.
In order to deliver the best Services to you, we may collect the following information:
Account related information is collected when you sign up for our Services. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Processing credit card payments
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages